Sunday, March 7, 2010

What a Team Effort!

We witnessed the best basketball game last night, and I could not be more proud of these 5 girls.  I don't know what happened to the rest of the team but only five girls showed up for our 7:15pm game last night - Rosie, Megan, Olivia, Maddie & Gabby.  They played their hearts out & hustled & were the toughest I have ever seen.  They did not complain about being tired or needing a break even once.  They lost 18-8, but they were proud of hanging in there & never giving up.  Rosie scored 4 points & Megan got the other 4 points.  Later, Rosie told me she thought it was going to be a tough game but said she was proud of not giving up & loved how hard they all worked as a team.  That's the kind of team we want!
Just about to take her two free throws - she made them too!

No comments: