Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spaghetti & Bingo Anyone?

Last night, Anna & I spent the evening together eating spaghetti & playing bingo for Adam's 8th grade fundraiser at St. Norbert.  We sat with my parents and my sister Joanie & Uncle Skip.  The spaghetti was pretty darn tasty, and Adam was quite the server.  Wil finally won bingo on the last round - yippee!  None of us won a basket but we tried our best!!

The best-looking table! 

We missed Rosie's basketball game, but she phoned me right after the game & told me she got 5 points!!!  They lost 22-16 to St. Paul, but she said it was a good game & wasn't too disappointed.  I think her scoring overcame the loss!  Their team has lost their last 3 games, so they need to get out of this slump.  I'm positive they will push through - they look good at every game -  just need to make more shots.  They got pushed up into the top league & we can tell the teams are very different from last year.  Good for them - will only make them better!  Go Chargers!

No comments: