Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

I officially turn 40 today.  Woohoo!  I've received so many messages & cards & gifts which has made me feel very special.  I am being rather silly about this one for some reason.  It's a weird feeling to say "I'm 40" because you never think you are going to be that age.  My husband and daughters gave me wonderful gifts this morning - three new charms for my bracelet, a pink Wii controller (I'm addicted to Wii tennis) & a new Teavana set (I've wanted one but thought they were too pricey).  I have one now & can't wait to make some delicious tea (will be better for me than coffee - maybe I'll give up coffee!!) 

Tonight is dinner with my in-laws and then on Friday, a night out with Pete & my sisters & their husbands.  Looking forward to it!  Thank you to my wonderful husband, daughters, parents, sisters & brothers (even got an e-mail from Greg), nieces (thank you Stephanie) & nephews and friends.  It's a good day!

No comments: