Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Home for the Holidays

Every other day it starts snowing, but it is never enough to go sledding!  I took off work this week to stay home with the kids, and we are doing one activity each day plus enjoying time at home for once (before the new year begins).  My computer is not behaving & is very sick, so I am afraid to download some pictures.  I have much to catch up on my blog, so I must do it before 12/31.  We are waiting to have Caty, their cousin, visit today!!  The kids are so excited to hang with her.  So far this week, we saw the Chipmunk movie, played in the snow, saw the Wild Lights at the Zoo, played on our new Wii (yes, we are probably the last family to get one), and enjoyed our time together at home.  We may venture out to go ice skating at Forest Park after Jo's nap. 

Pete & I each came down with a lovely illness over the weekend, but the kids were pretty good about just being home while we nursed ourselves (Pete with bronchitis & me with yucky flu).  Luckily, no one else got it YET!  Looking forward to the party at the Jones' on New Year's Eve.  Always a good time!

No comments: