Rosie turned 10 years old on Saturday, December 5th. She was very excited for her birthday, and I was in shock that she will be 10 years old. We had a packed day full of activities to celebrate the big day! We started out with bagels from St. Louis Bread Co & drove to my parents in Florissant. My mom had a big surprise for her - a scrapbook with all the cool paper & items to decorate pictures & add her creative touches. They spent about 2 hours together, and Anna & I headed to Target to Christmas shop. Jo happily played with Grandpa in the basement "play house."
We then headed to lunch at the barn deli to meet up with Grandma Carollo. She gave Rosie lots of new clothes which she really needed. I didn't get a pic with Grandma Carollo, but I posted an adorable one with my mom, Grandma Wilson.
We came back to my mom's house for dessert - Angel food cake with yummy icing & cherries - Rosie's favorite! My brother Skip even joined us for a big slice of cake. Thanks Mom for making the cake - we loved it!
Our final fun outing was a movie date - just Rosie & me!! We saw New Moon in the Twilight series. I thought it was too old for her, but she begged & I caved in. My sister, Mary, told me not to worry - that she has seen PG movies with worse stuff. It was really good though and we both enjoyed the movie!
Happy Birthday Rosie! Your dad and I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment