T = Thanksgiving - the day off to be with my family & my husband
H = Home - our warm home, may we never take for granted this basic comfort
A = Anna - my middle daughter that is so strong-willed, smart, smiley & wonderful
N = Never-ending love that Pete gives me even when life, work & kids stress us out
K = Kindness - Anna just reminded me that you must always be kind
S = Super kids that I take for granted
G = Grandparents - how lucky for my kids to grow up with four generous & giving grandparents
I = Incredible sisters & brothers & nephews & nieces
V = Valuable - family is my most valuable item in the world
I = Incredible neighbors, friends & co-workers
N = Niceness - another word from Anna that describes my friends
G = Giving - may I teach my kids to always give back to their friends, family & their community
I mostly thank the one hour that we spend at church each week remembering what is most important. Thank you Mom & Dad for giving me my faith & showing me yours every day.
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment