Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cardinal's New Home

I am very proud of Cardinal's new home, so I decided to post a few pictures.  We are still not happy with the front of the reception desk (red glass tiles), but they will be redoing it until they get it right!  It's hard to see in this photo, but the tile is not done well at all.  It is sloppy in my opinion & given it is the first thing you see, it must be done perfectly.  I feel like this move was all I did for a year, so it is nice to finally get back to my real work!

Below is a picture of our "gathering area" without any tables & chairs.  We all love the colors in the office given our old office was basically white walls!  Love the bamboo floor (we tried to be as "green" as possible by using various types of recycled materials).Another picture of the gathering area with our cool glass doors (you can also see our tables for this area)



No comments: