Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Anna!!

My sweet 7-year old daughter! I can't believe it, but she is 7 years old. Even Rick Beard at work remembered because of the significance of today. I have pictures from the morning celebration but will need to post them later. She wore "out of uniform" and has her new short jeans on, but her new top is long-sleeved & too hot for today. She looks adorable with her pigtails & big smile with no teeth!

Her 1st grade class was on TV last night too, so I'm going to try & download it & post it as well. So many fun things for her. Tonight is her party with 8 of her friends. When she was going to bed last night, she was so excited for today! She told me it was extra special because she could have her birthday party on her actual birthday. That's so true - most of the time you have to wait until the weekend if your birthday is on a weekday.

We love you Anna & couldn't be more proud of you. Happy Birthday!

No comments: