Nate & Josh, Rosie & Anna (why she decided to wear the biggest t-shirt ever, I'll never know). I don't argue about clothes except for Sunday Mass. They both love their Clemson Soccer shirt that Uncle Paul gave them. Anna will be able to wear her shirt for many many years!
The McReynolds got a trampoline for Christmas, so we needed to "test it out." We live close to each other, but we go to different schools. As everyone knows, people are too busy.... We used to have dinners together weekly almost (take turns at each other's homes), but now there are too many activities. Nate is really into soccer and is very very good! Well, you know us - we are a little involved in activities..... It's all fun though.
Abby & Jo - swinging away! Abby is exactly one year older than Jo.
I love this picture & sent it to everyone at work. I just love that smile - it melts my heart. She recently got a haircut, and we cut off her mullet. It is a little bob now, and I hope to keep it short short!! I love cute short "do's" on little girls. Did I really say "little girl" vs. baby? It's time - she will be 2 years old shortly!
No comments:
Post a Comment