Friday, November 5, 2010

Soccer Update

I just realized that I did not write one post in October!! That's terrible & I don't know why I can't spend 10 minutes updating my blog.....  ugh!

Anyway, we are so excited because Rosie's 5th grade team is playing Immacolata for the league championship in soccer tomorrow at 12:30!!!  It's been a great season, and it is going to be a great game.  We beat Annunciation last Saturday in a super exciting game - these 3 teams were tied for 1st so we must win on Saturday!!

I have so many great pics from an amazing soccer season this fall, and I will finally have some downtime this weekend to post a few.  We played for St. MM plus the girls did a Scott Gallagher session which upped their game so much.  They really want to get on a "travel team" next year, but it makes me nervous to figure out how to get them all where they need to be with my work schedule & travel.  We'll just figure it out as we always do! 

Did I mention that the weather has been absolutely perfect this October?  Jo has been a trooper & is the biggest cheerleader of all.  The girls can't wait to watch Jo when she gets on a team in a few years - she will have more fans than anyone else!

No comments: