Sunday, September 5, 2010

Apple Picking

Yesterday, we went apple picking with the Gombas' at Eckert's in Millstadt (about an hour from St. Louis).  I've been there a few times with the kids for preschool field trips, but this time was even better since we were all together!  The weather this weekend is amazing, sunny & 80 degrees - absolutely perfect!!! 

We picked 5 bags of apples - mostly Jonathon as they are so sweet & crisp.  Rosie wants baked apples for dinner, Anna & Jo just want to eat them constantly, and I want to make an apple crisp & pie.  Pete will probably go for the pie too!
You can see the city from the farm - pretty cool!  I wore my Mizzou shirt today & the Tigers beat Illinois 23-13!!  I can't wait to give the Illinois alum in my office trouble for once!
Rosie, Caroline, Jo, Gabby & Anna


Caroline, Jo & Anna on their tractor!

No comments: