Friday, July 16, 2010

2010 Race for the Cure

Another amazing year for St. Louis' Race for the Cure!!  Lauren, my awesome niece, talked me into running the 5K with her.  Well, I work out 2-3 times a week doing a "fit camp" - some running, sprinting, weights, etc., but I had not trained well for a specific race.  That didn't stop me! Ha Ha!  VERY warm day on Saturday, June 12th!!  I was not ready for the heat & humidity, but we made it!!  Thank you Lauren - it was a rewarding run & so inspirational!
Group picture in our pink gear!!  Love the pink!!
Another cute one!!  Rosie went with me since Anna had a softball game.  She had no problem waking up early and had a lot of questions about breast cancer.  She said she is so happy Grandma Carollo is a survivor & said she doesn't want to miss a year doing the walk/run!  Love you Rosie & love you Mom! 

No comments: