Monday, April 26th was another WONDERFUL evening! I was Adam's Confirmation Sponsor, and it was the most moving Mass. I was so pumped up after the Mass and so excited for Adam (John). It is truly a once in a lifetime moment - I know it was special for him but as an adult, it reinforces that the Holy Spirit is with us all the time.
Adam, you are growing up too quickly, but I am so proud of you. I will always see you as the cutest little baby, but I know you are growing up to be an honest & caring man. I love your haircut too!!! Keep it short for me!
Adam & me before the ceremony & before Bishop Hermann quizzed all the kids! That was the best part, and I was so proud of these kids. They knew their saint & explained very well why they chose them. Bishop Hermann was also very impressed!
The darling Bettis family!
My mom & dad, Adam, Bishop Hermann & me
No comments:
Post a Comment