Friday, June 19, 2009
Vacation is here!
We are so excited to go on vacation. We are leaving at 5pm tonight & driving to Nashville, staying over & then hitting the road early to get to Destin by Saturday afternoon!!! It has been two years since we took a family vacation. My sisters & their families are coming too, and we are sharing a big house in Sandestin. I just have a few more things to do, but we are definitely ready to go. Family time, sand, ocean, sun, relaxation, good food & away from the daily stresses of life. We are very lucky to be able to go on vacation, so I am going to enjoy every minute. I can already tell that Pete & I are relaxed & the little daily issues that make us crazy seem very trivial right now. We are ready! I'll post during the week of our daily fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you so much for dinner ... that was incredibly kind of you. Enjoy your vacation ... ours is on hold until I get this foot ordeal behind me!!
Caroline
Post a Comment