Friday, May 15, 2009

My sweet baby Josephine

Two year old check-up today, and the doctor jokingly said "she's as big as a 1-year old now." She only weighs 21 pounds! She's off the charts & not in the way most people speak about - I guess we should say she's way below the chart! She is perfectly proportioned for her size though, and her brain is just right as well. Dr. Finn looked at me & said, "why do you expect your kids to be big?" I laughed!! Pete & I are not tall individuals!

Anyway, here's some pics from Sunday of just Jo. Her new hat given by her godparents, Kay & Greg. She looked adorable!!! Try not to notice her slightly runny nose.

Got one with Rosie & Jo & her new toys from Mary, Joanie & Janet. Super adorable & Jo loved pushing her new cart all around Forest Park.

No comments: