After the last basketball game, we had a Mom vs. child game. We had a late Saturday game, so we had the gym to ourselves after it was over. We all brought food & then played until way too late! It was a blast, and the kids had a great time running around & trying to beat their moms. I have to confess that I'm not that good at basketball, but I had fun covering Rosie!
Rosie with Coach Jeff! He was a great coach - the girls loved playing basketball!
The 3rd Grade Basketball team! The coaches gave them teddy bears as a little gift.
I have to remember one funny incident from that night. Jeff Jones, the coach, climbed up the basketball hoop to retrieve a ball behind the net. Everyone was shocked that a 40 year old could still do such a thing (men & women alike were amazed). Way to go Jeff - proving we are not that old!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment